
This is Ethan this morning playing on his new riding toy! He is doing great! He's been in such a good mood and we even went for a walk this afternoon (which he really enjoyed).
I forgot to mention that last night I was lying on the couch with Ethan and I felt Katelyn's little foot poke me. I pressed on my side and felt her little foot (after which she promptly kicked me). It's so neat to actually feel her and not just the kicks! I'm 26 weeks this week--only one more week until I am in my third trimester! This pregnancy has flown by--before you know it, we're going to have a precious little girl! We put pictures of the clothes we bought her on Katelyn's webpage, if you want to see them! Tracy picked out all of the outfits except for one--guess which one I picked out!


1 comment:
Tatyana,
I'm guessing you picked out the cute little red and blue outift...am I right? :) Let us know the plans ya'll have for this weekend while you're in town! :)
Love ya! Meredith
Post a Comment