I took this picture about 10 minutes before getting him ready for bed! He's doing so much better!
Ethan has only thrown up once today and has been more active today and in a much better mood. The last couple of days all he has done is sleep and lie around, but today he has actually played! The last time he was sick was around 12:30pm. At first, whenever he would walk around he would be very wobbly, but now he has a lot more strength.
He slept really well last night in our bed, but tonight we are going to try to put him to bed in his own crib. I am just so glad that he is getting back to himself.
We are all counting down the days till we get to go to South Carolina to see family. Also, my Daddy may come up and see us for the rest of my spring break which makes me very happy. I've already got plans of going to the zoo or aquarium since Ethan hasn't been to these places yet!


No comments:
Post a Comment