I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Ethan walked from the car and climbed up three flights of stairs yesterday all by himself! He was so proud of himself! I was definitely grateful because, between my growing belly and his growing body, carrying him up those stairs was killing me! However, the bad news is this: Ethan woke up throwing up this morning! I went in to get him at 6am and he had thrown up all over his bed! : ( I stayed at home with him in the morning while Tracy went to class and then I left for work while Tracy stayed with him. He threw up again while I was watching him. Please pray for our little cutie. It just seems he gets sick in some way every two weeks. Also, my stomach is feeling a little funny and I really don't want to get sick.
On a happier note, Katelyn kicked me all morning. Her kicks are getting stronger too. Tracy could feel them this morning! She's such a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment