Monday, March 27, 2006
One more day at home
We decided that I should stay home with Ethan tomorrow to give him some more time to get better. He threw up again this afternoon, and slept all afternoon. He ate some yogurt and has drunk lots of water. He's had really bad gas too! He was in a better mood this evening, but still really tired. I will update tomorrow on how he is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tatyana,
You're right, this is a really neat way to keep in touch with friends and family. I just wanted to let you know we heard Sunday ya'll will be in town, and we're so excited! I don't know how long ya'll will be here, we'd love to get together, but I'm sure if nothing else we'll see ya'll at church! I hope Ethan's feeling tons better by now...hope to see you soon!! Meredith (Bran too)
Post a Comment