skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Introducing our little people
Here is Katelyn Perri at 19 1/2 weeks pregnant. I am now 25 weeks pregnant and getting a bigger belly all the time. I will try and keep this site posted with my belly pictures. I'm hungry all the time and crave Twix and chicken noodle soup with grilled cheese along with anything else I hear about : ). She is kicking me a lot more now, but seems pretty mellow so far (I think I remember Ethan being a lot more active). It's funny, but she kicks more when Ethan is on my lap--perhaps she's trying to play already! : ) My last doctor's appointment showed me gaining 11 pounds so far and we heard a nice strong heartbeat from Katelyn. Right now, we have a scheduled c-section for June 26th with Dr. Reed.
Naomi's sister, Becky, took some pictures of Ethan with their own crafted backdrop. Ethan looks a lot older I think in these pictures and his hair looks really dark. He is a ton of fun! He runs all over the apartment now. He's obsessed with anything electronic: stereos, phones, computers, etc. He LOVES music and dances and sings whenever he hears it. He also really enjoys sitting in our laps and looking at books (especially if you make funny noises for the different pictures). He's saying new words all the time and really understands so much more now. I love to ask for a kiss and get it! Last night he did a really funny thing: he had finished his supper about an hour before and started fussing. I followed him and he went to the frig and started pulling on the door. When I opened it, he grabbed his yogurt and ran off. I gave it to him and he ate it all! He really loves yogurt and is getting a much bigger appetite. On the drives home after I pick him up, he just talks and talks to me and laughs (like he's telling jokes). Every month I say this is my favorite age, but each month is better than before! I will try to give more info on Ethan's daily activities and I'd LOVE any responses!
No comments:
Post a Comment