Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Doing Much Better

Ethan can now reach the light switch and entertained himself for about half an hour yesterday flipping the kitchen light on and off. It made me a little crazy trying to wash dishes though! : )
I took Ethan outside to get some energy out after our lazy morning and 3 hour nap yesterday! He insisted on bringing his Elmo toy and carried it around outside!

I just want to thank any of you who have prayed for me today. Around lunch time, the cramping stopped and I've been feeling much better! I'm still taking it easy and sitting or lying down whenever I can. I've figured that it probably was triggered from picking Ethan up too much--he's starting to put on a little weight! In the picture above, you can he's starting to get the fat around his wrists again (one of my students said when he was younger that it looked like his hand was screwed on because it was so chunky! I love it!). Tracy has been getting up earlier to carry Ethan to the car in the mornings and I've been encouraging Ethan to climb the stairs by himself. Of course it takes a little longer (since he feels it is his job to remove every leaf on the outside stairs) but my back appreciates it!

No comments: