Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I know I wrote last night, but...

Ethan did the cutest thing this morning! While Tracy and I were up this morning getting ready, I heard the funniest noises coming from Ethan's room where he was supposedly sleeping. I heard laughter and other noises and when I went in to his room, he was lying in his crib just entertaining himself talking. It was too cute since he usually fusses to get our attention in the morning. When I came in, he was so excited to see me and wrapped his arms around me so tight! That's got to be one of the sweetest things in the world!

Later when I was getting him dressed, he was so helpful. He always helps me by putting out his arms and lifting his feet. He especially loves it when I put his shoes on. This child loves his shoes (good job, Uncle Kelly!)! I have to hide them when we get home or else he'd wear them to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ethan is just too cute. I know he is going to be such a good boy and a wonderful man when he grows up. I wish I could see all these cute things he does. We miss all of you so much. You are the best. TT you are getting bigger. It will be neat to see whose baby is the biggest. They are both the cutest. Will talk to you tonight or tomorrow. I love You Nana