Ethan likes it when Nana comes to visit--he gets time with his Nana and, oh yeah, lots of new toys! : )
Ethan was such a good boy this weekend while Nana and I were busy getting stuff ready for Katelyn. Here he is helping me get the carseat ready for Katelyn.Nana came to visit this weekend to help me get everything together for Katelyn. She came early Friday afternoon and then picked up Ethan so she could have some time with him. He was very happy to see her! That night we just relaxed at home because we knew we had a busy day ahead of us!
Saturday we did a lot of shopping and washing! We bought a crib set for Katelyn, some plastic drawers for her clothes, and many other things. We put her bassinet together and washed all of her clothes in baby detergent. After all is said and done, I feel that we are pretty ready for Katelyn. Not that we want her to come any time soon, but I feel so much better having things ready. Speaking of which, I've been feeling pretty good lately. I'm trying to take it easy at home and at school. They are very supportive at school and have made it very clear that they are willing to work with for whatever is necessary. I feel very blessed.
Ethan had a rough morning though. Shortly after I dropped him off, he threw up. I went and picked him up and he's been fine all day. I can only assume that he just had a random throw up episode because he's been good all day. I'm glad too--I don't think I could handle him having one more stomach virus again!!
Tracy is finally done with all of his school work! What a blessing! He feels a big weight off of his shoulders. We've also officially changed his major to churchplanting. We both feel really good about this decision.
I only have two more weeks of school left and I'm definitely ready for the summer! Of course, it would be nice if the weather thought summer was coming too. It has been rainy and cold for the last week and a half!


1 comment:
Hello TT, Tracy and Ethan. I injoyed my visit so much. It was just too short. I can't tell you how much you all mean to me and can't wait to see you when Katelyn is born. Hope all of you stay healthy and safe. The pictures are precious. We will try and talk and view you tomorrow. Tell Andy and Naomi that the baby is precious and I enjoyed meeting their parents. Love to all, Nana
Post a Comment