Tracy and I went to the doctor this afternoon and the good news is that the cramping has not caused any dilating! They prescribed me some medicine to stop the contractions and told me to rest as much as possible, but didn't put me on bed rest! The medicine will be until I am 36 weeks (2 1/2 weeks from now) and then if I go in to labor, it would be okay for the baby.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I feel so much more at peace now since I'm not worrying about her coming too soon. Her heartrate sounded good and everything else is good, so I think we won't have a problem. What a relief! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so glad that everything is ok. We will keep praying that all will be well. TT just take care of yourself. Hope Ethan is still feeling better. He is so precious. I miss him so much. Glad Tracy is out of school. Maybe he can get some rest. I am doing o.k. Haven't heard from Bob yet. Guess he is o.k. Let me hear from you soon. I love you all so much. Nana
Phew! I'm so glad to hear that, Tatyana! Praise God! I was just telling Brandon yesterday that I hadn't heard anything, and was hoping things were going better for you. We're very happy things are going well.
Post a Comment