Well this is me at 34 weeks and I'm always amazed how big my belly is when I see these pictures! I'm definitely a lot bigger now than I ever was with Ethan and I still have 5 weeks to go!! Next week I have an ultrasound to figure out how big she has gotten. Tracy and Ethan are going to be there too--we're excited to see our little girl again. We'll definitely post the pictures after we scan them. So far the medicine has been working and the cramping has stopped. I'm feeling a lot better and hope to start working out again next week.
Ethan is playing peekabo with Daddy using our tape recorder! He is getting better and better at it too!
Look at that sweet face! Isn't he adorable? He has been keeping us so entertained lately. He's added some new moves to his dancing groove. He now stomps his feet as fast as he can and waves his arms by his sides. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. We also took him swimming last night which we hadn't done for almost a year! He loved it though! Tracy took him in the big pool first and as Tracy went down the steps, Ethan said "Whoooooooooooo!". Then he laughed and laughed and kicked and splashed! He had a blast and we're glad. We had fun too! We can't wait to keep him swimming!


No comments:
Post a Comment