Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Prayer Request

I stayed home yesterday from school because the cramping continued. I laid around all day (poor Ethan didn't have too much fun) and felt a little better this morning. I am at school now and it is still cramping, so I'm trying to stay off my feet as best I can. I'm out of sick days and I have so much to do at school, so I can't stay at home any more. Please pray that this cramping stops--it's made me worried for Katelyn's sake! I had this with Ethan and they put me on bed rest for a week! However, I was 35 weeks then and it wasn't as dangerous for Ethan then. She's still active and moving all around. I can feel her little feet and it is just too precious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to all FOUR of you. I've missed all of you. It was great seeing the three of you when you all came down. Ethan has grown a lot and looks more and more like Tracy each time I see him. Tatyana's belly has grown and I can't wait to see the new little Claytor.

Lots of love,
Kayla

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»