For those of you who know Naomi (one of my close friends for almost 10 years), she had her baby boy Kaleb Andrew yesterday at 2:56 pm. He is 8 lbs. 5 oz and 21 inches long! He is quite a cutie with blonde hair and chubby cheeks! I may post a picture of him later if they are okay with it. If not, in the next couple of days, you may view a picture of him on http://babynet.baptisteast.com/. Just look him up under their last name. You can send them a message (they deliver it) by going to the following site: https://secure.bhsi.com/www.baptisteast/ecard.asp?bhcp=1.
I got to see him yesterday and I must say it has gotten us excited about our bundle of joy who is coming in 7 weeks and brought back memories of our time there when Ethan was born (it's the same hospital). We feel so blessed to have Ethan and to have Katelyn coming soon!
Our weekend was very busy between Naomi's delivery, a baby shower and yard sale shopping! Ethan has been as fun as ever. He got to go the park on Saturday and Sunday and is now such a big boy that he doesn't need any help on the slide! He can basically hold his own on the smaller playground equipment and yells "Weeeeeee!" when he goes down the slide! He is too precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We are so excited for Naomi and Andy. Glad Kaleb made it here fine and that Naomi is doing well. I am going to try and e-mail them at the hospital site you gave. I am already packing for this weekend. Can't wait!!!
The clothes are washed and I counted the newborn diapers. We have 82 and about 15 or 20 Ones. I love you all so much. Nana
Post a Comment