No, that isn't a pacifier--it's a plastic tree! He's still getting teeth in and loves to bite stuff!
That's not exactly how that table is supposed to work, but Ethan is enjoying himself! : )School is finally out! Whoohoo! It's been a long week and I still have tons to do, but it's nice to have a school year behind me. On the last day I had several students give me gifts for Katelyn, which meant so much. In fact, one of them made a quilt for her! Isn't that wonderful? I'll have to take a picture of it and put it on the blog. Yesterday was also a month to the day when Katelyn is coming! We are both so excited, but it also seems a bit unreal! I am looking forward to not having a huge belly and being so uncomfortable all the time.
Ethan and I had fun today, but Tracy had to work so we missed him. We played around at home for a while and then I took him swimming. I thought Tracy was getting off work and would be able to meet us at the pool, but at the last minute he got called in to another job. Ethan certainly enjoys swimming more with Daddy (I'm a little limited in my actions!) and it was hard trying to get in and out of the pool with him. I think next time I will make sure Tracy is with us!
Ethan did something cute this afternoon. After I put him down for his nap, I checked on him using the video monitor and he was just talking and moving around! It made me laugh because usually he just conks right out. I fell asleep too (I've learned finally to sleep when he sleeps).
I hope everyone is having a good Memorial weekend. I hope to do a barbeque some time, but it's hard to know with Tracy's crazy schedule!


No comments:
Post a Comment