Ethan likes to get in to mischief and, as always, he's got his trusty cell phone in his hand!
Ethan is trying to get his book out of the diaper bag. He certainly loves his books!
Daddy and Ethan dancing in the kitchen. Aren't they hilarious?
Tracy had to work today again, so it was just Ethan and me. However, when Daddy got home, Ethan certainly had fun with him! He's such a sweet little boy!


1 comment:
Ethan is just too cute in his little sneakers! Well, we have big news...sort of! Brandon sat me down this weekend, and told me to go ahead and stop birth control in August! So this may be our last summer like this, and I could be pregnant by my birthday! SO exciting!!!! Things are looking really good with Bill's church...I guess I should send an e-mail rather than a long note on your blog! Your boy is adorable!! Love you both!!
Post a Comment